Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Third Time's a Charm

Hello Blogosphere! Not an original introduction, is it?

This will by my third and final attempt at blogging. I have tried twice in the past, but ended up neglecting it for various reasons. This time, I WILL NOT QUIT! I’m hoping to gear this blog as a catalog for all the recipes I try, along with using this as a diary of sorts. If not a diary, maybe a chronicle of my life, that happens to involve food.

I’m nowhere near a good cook, but with trial and error, I hope to be able to create meals my two young kids look forward to. My husband falls into the “picky eater” category, so I hope to please him as well. This is a learning process for me, and I will take any help given.

Excuse my fragmented sentences, my overused CAPS, too many exclamation points, and the never-ending elliptical I’m so fond of. I write as I talk – and think - and I will try to clean it up for the two readers I may or may not have.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment